Tuesday, July 21, 2009

VERY yummy pasta

Since we've been getting so many veggies, we've been trying to put them to use. I was feeling a little overwhelmed with squash and zucchini, so I decided to look for a good recipe for them. I just randomly happened to get an email from Jeni's ice cream that day about their recipes being in Food & Wine, so I decided to look there instead of my usual Epicurious. I picked three recipes and sent them to Mr. T. He chose the first one and we were both thrilled he did because we LOVED it. Both of us. It was pretty healthy and we thought it would be a great base recipe, easy to adapt to just about anything.

Farfalle with Yogurt and Zucchini

I sauteed some delicious shrimp in olive oil and garlic to go with it and they turned out great and rounded out the meal. We both thought it was a great meal. I will certainly be making that again. Also, I used 2% Greek yogurt instead of whole milk (all I could find at Weiland's), and it was fine.

More recipes to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment